Blood and haematogenous preparations
- Fresh Whole Blood contains erythrocytes, leucocytes, thrombocytes,
- coagulation factors and proteins. The blood stored in low temperature (2-6 centigrades) is free from coagulation factors and thrombocytes.The storing time- 35 days.
- Packed Red Blood Cells is characterized by haematocrit value of 90%. After centrifugation and separation of plasma it contains mainly erythrocytes and leucocytes. The storing time is the same as for Fresh Whole Blood.
- Fresh Frozen Plasma contains coagulation factors (II, VII, VIII, IX, X) and proteins. Storing time- 5 years in temperature of -30 centigrades.
- Cryoprecipitate Cryoprecipitate is plasma fraction that contains factors VIII, IX , vWd and fibrinogen.